To make your application more efficient remember the following things…………..
- Accessing a local variable than a member field is more efficient in DVM (Dalvik Virtual Machine). So try to use local variable as you can .
- Avoid Creating Objects
- Use Native Methods
- Prefer Virtual Over Interface
- Prefer Static Over Virtual
- Avoid Internal Getters/Setters
- Cache Field Lookups
- Declare Constants Final
- Use Enhanced For Loop Syntax With Caution
- Avoid Enums
- Use Package Scope with Inner Classes
- Avoid Float